With the current talks on the effect of climate change on the environment, there has been a surge in technological solutions that mitigate its negative influences. Among these many inventions is the electric scooter, so for this today we are going to write the article related to the Best Electric Scooter.The electric scooter has become quite a fad across several age groups, from children, teens to adults. They come designed with a diversity of specifications such as weight it can handle, to the distance it can cover, color, etc. Getting a Best electric scooter today can be quite a herculean task but we have presented this article to help you easily cross that bridge. By the end of this article you should have made up your mind to get to the nearest electronic store to buy the best electric scooter for adults, kids, or teens, that money can buy, 2017 does not have a long boring year, getting any of our recommended scooters would make it a fun year! Here’s a list of Best Electric Scooter which contains the best Best Electric Scooters after an extensive research we have finalized it here for you.
You might be interested in Best Self balancing Scooter and Hoverboards
What are electric scooters?
Electric scooters are basically scooters powered by a motor and battery. As the name implies, they are powered by electricity. They are easy to use and maintain, also eco-friendly. To use one, one simply has to use the start button on the handle, and they are ready to go in no time. No need for driving lessons and what not.
How are they different from traditional scooters?
We distinguish an electric scooter from a usual scooter by the following few points:
- Alternating current from a power source gets an electric scooter going. A traditional scooter runs on gasoline or fuel.
- An electric scooter (ES) has a simple build comprising of a few controls and a motor connected to a battery power source. A traditional scooter (TS) on the other hand has an engine placed around its build.
- An ES does not require any training to begin using whereas a TS may need lots of practice and some expertise before they can be taken out for a ride.
Razor Dirt Quad Electric: (Four-Wheeled Off-Road Scooter)
If what you seek is a pure adventure without limits, the four-wheel Dirt Quad is the right electric scooter to ride. With a robust and sturdy build to conquer tough trails and big bumps, this product by Razor is one of the best electric scooters for kids. It can last up to 40 minutes of continuous use after getting its lead acid rechargeable batteries charged up for 12 hours.
Razor Dirt Squad
- It balances well and is safe to use for kids as it is a four wheel drive.
- It has off-road capacities
- Twist-Grip acceleration control
- Hand operated rear disc brake
- 13″ pneumatic knobby tires
- Front brush bar
- Adjustable riser handlebars.
- Quite heavy when it is not operating.
- It is large and would require a lot of storage area.
- Lead acid batteries which take time to fully charge
Razor Power Rider 360 – (Best Electric Tricycle for Kids):
This electric tricycle comes in a variant of body works, that is, plastic, rubber, and steel. It possesses the ability to do a full 360 degrees spin, slide, and even drift on its dual inclined rear caster wheels.
- It is a fun scooter with its flexibility and sleek design.
- It is easy to ride and safe for kids because of its speed is not high.
- Low speed
- It takes a long time to assemble.
Razor Flash Rider 360: (Best Electric Scooter for Kids):
This scooter is ideally for kids within the age range of 6 to 10 years. Because of its capacity to handle a weight of up to 160 pounds, some adults may have a chance at it too. Its soft rubber grips are handy for allowing riders hang on tight when they drive and make heavy drifts.
- Its spark bar which has a replaceable cartridge gives away an ultra-cool effect that kids love.
- The presence of high impact and flat-free front tire provides durability.
- It is a great electric scooter for spinning and drifting.
- The Razor Flash Rider 360’s seat and handlebars are non-adjustable. Therefore kids will outgrow it in no time.
- The spark cartridge falls out often, and this hampers the riding experience.
Pulse Performance Products EM-1000 E-Motorcycle– ( Editor’s Choice ):
Like the Razor Dirt Road reviewed earlier, the Pulse Performance EM-1000 Dirt Bike is also built for off-road driving. With speeds up to 10 mph, a 24-volt rechargeable battery system and an Instant Throttle Response (ITR) technology, it is a guarantee for an enjoyable playtime in the neighborhood or playground for your kids.
- It possesses a strong resemblance to a motorcycle which kids will find fascinating
- It is well balanced when mounted.
- It has a short assembling time.
- It does not come with suspensions.
- It powers off when driven on a steep terrain.
Razor E300 Electric Scooter: (Expensive But Worth it):
The Razor E300 Electric Motorized Scooter is for the teenage or adult who loves to cruise around town with swag. It runs on a smart battery system of 24 V lead-acid cells and has a high torque, a chain is driven motor which goes all out up to 15 mph.
- Short charge time and long battery life
- It is very easy to set up for a first time use and requires little or no expertise.
- Excellent speed range for a product with such a price.
- It is large enough to accommodate two adults.
- Retractable stand.
- It powers off on slopes.
- Quite pricey.
Vokul VK-1281F Mini Kick 3 Wheel Scooter – (Very Adjustable Scooter):
This three wheel is the ideal gift for a 2-5-year-old. It teaches balance and increases activity level which is crucial to childhood development. It provides a fun childhood experience with its Triangular 3-Point ABS system featuring two wheels on the front and one wheel on the back. Also, it features ABEX-5 chrome steering for a smooth and easy to operate controls. It is made of high-quality Aluminum.
- It has an adjustable handlebar to custom fit your child’s height.
- It can be easily detached for storage and carry.
- When a driver rides it, the front wheels light up.
- It has to be pushed with the free leg to drive.
Razor Pocket Mod Miniature Euro– (Comfortable Scooter to buy):
This moped style electric scooter by Razor is for the trendy and stylish girl with a fun attitude. It has a storage compartment under the seat for personal effects. When fully charged, the 12V powered scooter will run for up to 30 minutes and run at 15 miles per hour. It has a stylish vintage look.
- Both tires have pneumatic designs for a smooth and comfortable ride.
- A padded seat for comfort.
- Battery runs out quickly.
- Lack of headlights, horn or flag to alert people on the way.
Razor E100 Electric Scooter: (Very Adjustable)
The Razor E100 is for the overly protective parent of 8-12-year-olds who is comfortable with its maximum speed of 10 mph. It is a high-quality electric scooter with a twist handle throttle and hand-operated front brake.
- A very adjustable handle bar.
- Retractable kickstand.
- Short battery life.
Razor E125 Electric Scooter – ( Most Stylish Scooter 2017):
The E125 is a sleek electric scooter with high torque chain driven motor and twist-grip throttle. Cruising up to only 10 mph and a battery run time of 40 minutes continuous use, children aged eight years and older are its recommended users.
- Better durability than the E100.
- Short assembly time after purchase.
- Riding on a steep hill will run the battery out.
- It has to be pushed to reach 3 mph before it starts.
Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket – ( Best Electric Motocross Bike)
The MX350 is built for off-road riders with its authentic dirt bike frame geometry and a high-torque, variable speed motor. It is large pneumatic tires, combined with 24V sealed lead acid rechargeable batteries, gives speeds up to 14 mph and 40 minutes of continuous use.
- It can climb steep hills.
- Retractable kickstand.
- Poor battery life.
Razor MX500 Rocket -(Comfortable Scooter):
The Razor MX500 is an upgrade of its MX350 counterpart and for a bit older target market. It carries persons weighing up to 220 lbs and features a three 12V sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system, a top speed of 17 mph, and 40 minutes of continuous use after a charge time of 12 hours.
- Ten-year-olds too can ride it.
- Dual suspension for comfort.
- Heavyweight at 100 pounds.
Razor PowerWing Caster Scooter – DLX The (All Age Scooter):
The Razor Power Wing looks cool, trendy with a sophisticated appearance that makes it appealing to children, teenagers, and adults alike. It is a fun trick scooter, driven by performing kick outs, side drifts, and spin-outs. Drivers can lean towards the right or left to perform 360 degrees spins. The handles are made with foam grips and removable stability bars.
- You might be interested in Best Self balancing Scooter and Hoverboards
- What are electric scooters?
- How are they different from traditional scooters?
- Razor Dirt Quad Electric: (Four-Wheeled Off-Road Scooter)
- Razor Power Rider 360 – (Best Electric Tricycle for Kids):
- Razor Flash Rider 360: (Best Electric Scooter for Kids):
- Pulse Performance Products EM-1000 E-Motorcycle– ( Editor’s Choice ):
- Razor E300 Electric Scooter: (Expensive But Worth it):
- Vokul VK-1281F Mini Kick 3 Wheel Scooter – (Very Adjustable Scooter):
- Razor Pocket Mod Miniature Euro– (Comfortable Scooter to buy):
- Razor E100 Electric Scooter: (Very Adjustable)
- Razor E125 Electric Scooter – ( Most Stylish Scooter 2017):
- Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket – ( Best Electric Motocross Bike)
- Razor MX500 Rocket -(Comfortable Scooter):
- Razor PowerWing Caster Scooter – DLX The (All Age Scooter):